Sunday 15 April 2012

Finalised Music Magazine Pitch

After revising my music magazine pitch, I have decided to set my magazine's genre as a modernised country magazine. At first I had wanted to cover a range of music genres, however I felt that condensing my choices down to one type of music would work to my advantage. Instead of my magazine being stereotypical of older 'Country' magazines, I am going to take on a modern view and include in my front cover, aspects which would appeal to a younger audience. My music magazine will be called 'alternative' which represents an alternative type of music.

The target audience for my magazine is one which embraces the modern cultures of the world but at the same time enjoys different styles of music. The magazine will be aimed at an  audience who are looking to read about country music which is not the norm perhaps and are looking for a quality music magazine which covers all of their interests. My music magazine will have a house theme of white, red and grey. The front page will have anoverall white background. The title of the magazine will be situated at the top of the page, written in bold, eye catching, red text amd there will be a full page image of the country singer from the interview.

The contents page will use the same house theme and be bold and eye catching. My contents page will have pictures at the top of the page and contain page numbers of various articles underneath which would be inside the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment