Tuesday 17 April 2012

Double page spread

To start my double page spread, I began to edit an image I had taken especially for the page and interview. Above the picture I have wrote the name of the artist 'Oli Bright' in bold, eye-catching writing and underneath this I have included a quotation.
I then placed another edited picture on the right of the pageto give the reader an idea of the type of music the artist represents. At the bottom of the first image I began to write an introduction to the interview and to give an overview of what would be within.

I then went on to write my interview which is set up in the way that is a continuous piece of speech from the artist. The interview has included in it various parts of information so that the fact that the magazine is of a 'country' genre comes across. The page is set up so that it is clear for the reader to read with the writing layed out in columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment