Wednesday 22 February 2012

Preliminary task: School magazine front cover and contents page

School magazine: Front cover
Whilst using photoshop to create my front cover, I was able to get more of an idea of how to use the programme. I was able to explore different aspects of photoshop and I was able to layer different photographs into the image and feather around the outside of them. I was also able to insert text, resize it, change the colour of the text and I was also able to change the background colour too.

School magazine: Contents page
When I started making my contents page I had become more confident with using photoshop and I was able to to change the format of the document to landscape. I inserted a line so that the centre of the page was visible as it is a double page contents page. I have inserted an image of students on the bottem left corner so that the magazine can be seen as appealing to students of all ages. I have used a range of page numbers of articles within the school magazine so that any readers can see how many pages are available to them within. Different sized fonts are able to highlight any main articles which may be in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment